We'll help you train for the event of your choice in a supportive, non-competitive environment. The BlueMile Fall Training Program begins June 15 at our Carmel and Broad Ripple stores, and we'll start in Louisville at our Highlands store in August. You may join the program any time!
2013 Fall Training Program
The focus of our fall training program is to help participants train for the event of their choice this fall. Many participants will be training for a November half or full marathon, but we'll help you train for any event at the distance of your choice in a supportive, non-competitive environment. You'll receive a printed training program for the event of your choice for walkers, or beginner, intermediate & advanced runners.
This fall we're training in Broad Ripple and Carmel in our Indy-area stores. (We'll begin an Louisville Highlands program in August). If you'd like to join, just complete the online registration.
Since 2000, BlueMile has helped runners and walkers achieve their fitness goals through organized running and walking programs. A diverse group of participants ensures that you will find compatible training partners. Thousands of people have found success with our training programs because we keep it simple and fun!
Don't be intimidated! Our program is for everyone, and our participants range from first-timers to experienced runners and walkers!
The BlueMile training program is designed to suit your level of fitness and experience, and our staff is committed to supporting each participant in his or her journey to success--whatever your goal! We'll teach you how to train, and also about the little things that make for a successful race: how to drink, what to wear, what to eat, and how to pace yourself. Email us at email@example.com if you have questions.
Training Program Benefits:
- Just $40 per person. Lifetime membership.
- Seminars featuring experts on health and fitness topics.
- Fluid replacement drink on Saturday mornings for the long run/walks.
- Training group meets at 7am on Saturday mornings.
- Training programs for every fitness and ability level, including walkers, run/walk, and beginner, intermediate and advanced runners.
- Alumni of previous BlueMile training programs may participate for no charge as a lifetime member!
2013 Fall Training Program Locations:
- Carmel: BlueMile in Carmel, most training on the Monon Trail
- Broad Ripple: BlueMile in Broad Ripple, most training on the Monon Trail
- Louisville: BlueMile in the Highlands, with most training in Cherokee Park. Training begins in August.
I'd like to thank Ashley and his wonderful staff! I had a great race at the mini and set a PR, thanks to the training program. Thanks again, you guys are the best.