We'll help you train for the event of your choice in a supportive, non-competitive environment. The BlueMile Fall Training Program begins July 26 at 7am in four Indy-area locations. See details below.
2014 Fall Training Program
Click here to register for Indy training.
Click here to register as an Alumni for Indy training.
BlueMile Fall Training Program is for those training for any distance from the 5K to the Marathon. We offer training from all our Indy-area stores, beginning July 26.
Don’t be intimidated! Our program is for everyone, and our staff is committed to supporting each participant in his or her journey to success – whatever your goal. Many of our program participants are beginners.
The BlueMile Training Program is designed to suit your level of fitness and experience. We’ll teach you how to train, and also about the little things that make for a successful race: how to drink, what to wear, what to eat, how to pace yourself, and how to get to the start and finish line feeling good and ready to go! New program participants receive a tech tee as part of their registration. Everyone receives a printed training program, seminars from fitness experts, and fluid replacement after Saturday training.
We recommend you be able to walk or run about 30 minutes or 2 miles to begin the training program (for half marathoners), and just a few minutes of walking or easy run/walking for 5K participants.
Remember, at BlueMile there’s no such thing as too slow! You’ll meet all types of runners and walkers at our training program, and everyone is welcome. We hope to see you in January! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Training Program Benefits:
- Just $40 per person. Lifetime membership, so you never pay a fee again!
- Seminars featuring experts on health and fitness topics.
- Fluid replacement drink on training days.
- Training group meets at 7am on Saturday mornings.
- Training programs for every fitness and ability level, including walkers, run/walk, and beginner, intermediate and advanced runners.
- Alumni of previous BlueMile training programs may participate for no charge as a lifetime member (alumni must register for the program)!
2014 Fall Training Program Locations:
- Carmel: BlueMile in Carmel, most training on the Monon Trail
- Broad Ripple: BlueMile in Broad Ripple, most training on the Monon Trail
- Fishers: BlueMile in Fishers, with some long run/walks at local destination locations
- Greenwood: Meet at Greenwood Parks & Rec Center, training at Craig Park (100 Surina Way, Greenwood)
Thank you for your excellent Spring Training program. The 500 Festival mini-marathon was my first distance race and it was a success! I enjoyed it very much, ran strong and injury free thanks to your training program. Thanks for everything and I hope to join your Marathon training program this Fall.