We'll help you train for the event of your choice in a supportive, non-competitive environment. We offer a spring training program for events from the 5K through the marathon. Our Spring 2013 program began January 5 in our Highlands store, and January 19 at all four Indy-area stores. It's not too late to join!
2013 Spring Training Program
This spring we're training in our Louisville Highlands store, and in Indy, we're training in Broad Ripple, Carmel, Fishers and Greenwood. We meet on Saturday mornings at 8am. While most participants will be training for a half marathon (Derby Fest in Louisville and 500 Fest or Geist in Indy), we'll help you train for the event of your choice in a supportive, non-competitive environment. You'll receive a printed training program for the event of your choice for walkers, or beginner, intermediate & advanced runners.
If you'd like to join, just complete the online registration, or stop by the store any time. You can also sign up on Saturday morning (arrive a little before 8am).
Since 2000, BlueMile has helped runners and walkers achieve their fitness goals through organized running and walking programs. A diverse group of participants ensures that you will find compatible training partners. Thousands of people have found success with our training programs because we keep it simple and fun!
The BlueMile training program is designed to suit your level of fitness and experience, and our staff is committed to supporting each participant in his or her journey to success--whatever your goal! We'll teach you how to train, and also about the little things that make for a successful race: how to drink, what to wear, what to eat, and how to pace yourself. Email us at email@example.com if you have questions.
Training Program Benefits:
- Just $40 per person. Lifetime membership.
- Seminars featuring experts on health and fitness topics.
- Fluid replacement drink on Saturday mornings.
- Training group meets at 8am on Saturday mornings.
- Training programs for every fitness and ability level, including walkers, run/walk, and beginner, intermediate and advanced runners.
- Alumni of previous BlueMile training programs may participate for no charge as a lifetime member!
2013 Training Program Locations:
- Louisville: BlueMile in the Highlands, with most training in Cherokee Park. Training begins Jan. 5
- Fishers: Mama Bear's Cafe, most training on the streets and trails through Fishers and Geist
- Carmel: BlueMile in Carmel, most training on the Monon Trail
- Greenwood: Craig Park, meet inside the rec center
- Broad Ripple: BlueMile in Broad Ripple, most training on the Monon Trail
Thanks to everybody at BlueMile for another great spring of training for the Mini! Many thanks to your wonderful staff, and all the Saturday mornings they stood out in the cold with water and some encouraging words. I'm grateful!